Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

Daddy ran a marathon in Traverse City, Michigan this past weekend. Thankfully (for my sake), there happens to be a Great Wolf Lodge in Traverse City. We stayed there for three full days!

Three days of Great Wolf Lodge meant that I got three days of WATER PARK!!!!

They have a structure called Fort Mackinzie, which is essentially a gigantic jungle gym with opportunities to get completely soaked with water at every angle. There are also opportunities to completely soak other people with water at every angle. There was a suspension bridge that I loved to run across. There was also a kid who perched himself above that bridge the entire weekend, dumping gallons of water on the heads of anyone who ran by. I found it to be hilarious. Mom did not have the same feelings, but she was a good sport.
Because Great Wolf Lodge is a hotel geared completely towards the entertainment of children, they had all sorts of other activities for little tikes such as me, including an arcade.

After my playing this game, mom is convinced that the authorities need to change the driving age to 18 in order to keep me off the road for as long as possible.

We left the big rig driving responsibilities to Dad.


At night they had story time, where kiddos like me can come a listen to stories in our PJ's.

I listened very well.

After story hour, I got to meet Great Wolf Lodge's newest mascot, Violet. You can see how thrilled I was. After meeting the king and queen of all fictitous characters (e.g., Mickey and Minnie) nothing quite compares.

Just to prove what a big boy I've become, Daddy had to get video of me going down the slides all by myself, which I did at least 200 times.

No comments: