
Daddy was gone in Milwaukee at a ComedySportz event last week, so Nana and Poppy watched the puppies to give Mom a break. On Saturday we went to Terre Haute to pick them up. Of course, the first thing I did when I got there was go to the back door and say "door" to let everyone know I wanted to go outside.

Because of the rain, Mom and Nana convinced me that playing inside was more fun.

My toy collection at Nana and Poppy's has grown quite a bit.

Poppy made sure to measure me before we left. His daddy, Papaw, measured him and all of his brothers and all of the grandkids (including Daddy) on a door frame when they were kids, so we're starting the same tradition.

Then Poppy showed me the sirens on his police car. Hopefully it's not a sight I see often in my life. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment