
Mommy's cousin (and my second cousin, I think), Andy, his son, Alex, and Uncle Mike (Great Uncle Mike to me) were in town from Iowa last weekend, so the whole family went over to Mommy's cousin (my second cousin), BD's house for a cook out.
BD and Donna have three kids, so their backyard is like a mecca for children.

They had every mode of kiddie transportation imaginable. I, of course, had to try them all out. Mom caught a few on camera (if she put them all on here this post would be very, very long). I started out with the John Deere tractor.

Then to the John Deere Gator.

And, of course I had to spend some quality time with the just-my-size fire engine.
But then I spotted the mother of them all and I had to have it....the monster truck Power Wheels.

I was too small to drive it myself and Mommy and Daddy were way too big to fit, so Tyler was nice enough to drive me around. The picture's blurry because you just can't capture speed like that on camera.

The boys and our toys.
Look at how much fun I was having!
No comments:
Post a Comment