Thursday, July 9, 2009

Daycare Break

My daycare closes for two weeks a year to give all of the teachers a break, and one of those weeks was last week. Since Mommy and Daddy both had to work from Monday through Wednesday, I got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa. I love going to see them because the world revolves around Nolan at their house (well, that is unless my cousins are visiting). I usually go there at least one or two days a week in the afternoons, but it was a special treat to spend the whole day there.
One of my favorite things to do there is play on the swing set. When I want to go outside and swing, I go to the back door and say "door."

I also do a lot of swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's. Some days I swam twice in one day.

Thanks for letting me hang out! I can't wait until the next time daycare is closed!

No comments: