Caroline, of course, is a real pro at boating. She's always on the lake.
Daddy and I were ready to go. I take my boating seriously. Can't you tell by the look on my face?
After some lunch, we all went tubing. And by all, I mean ALL. Uncle Chip was the only one on the boat who didn't because he was on the injured list. He drove the boat REALLY slow for me, since I'm just a little guy.
But then he sped it up a bit for Mom and Dad. Mom had a hard time holding on.
I stood at the back of the boat and watched. The whole time I kept saying "Da Da." I even lost my Cubs hat to the wind (the one time I actually wore it for more than 5 minutes).
Nana couldn't let Poppy show her up, so she rode the tube all the way back to the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment