
Aunt Katie and Cousin Caroline were in town this weekend, so we met up with them at the park before heading to the State Fair. Mom and Dad explained that this was their old stomping grounds. They used to live in this neighborhood before I was born.
When Aunt Katie got there she couldn't get enough of me. She was all about the hugs.

Caroline, on the other hand, was not the least bit interested in me. She was way more into the playground.

Aunt Katie thought that I needed a bit of that playground action too. However, she did not take into account the fact that this slide was made for children. Don't let my bib flapping in the wind fool you. We were not picking up any speed on our way down the slide; it was just a bit windy out.

Caroline decided I was worth visiting with...at least for a second before moving on to the swings.

Aww, what a cute family photo courtesy of Caroline's Aunt Bee (aka, Betsy Hunt). Thanks Betsy!

Mom just thought this was too cute not to put it on the blog for all to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment