Mom, Dad, and I headed out on our first family vacation this weekend to the city of love...Paris (Tennessee, that is). After a long car ride (during which I was not excited to be in my car seat), we finally arrived at Nana and Poppy's lake house. A few minutes after we got there, my cousin Caroline arrived with her Mommy and Daddy...and a present for me.
It was a furry overnight bag with a monster buddy on the front to take when I stay at Nana or Grandma houses.
Caroline has one too, but hers is pink with a kitty cat on the front. I say pink is for sissys (sorry Caroline). Thank you for my gift!!
After all of the present opening it was play time. I'm a little new at this toy-playing business, so Caroline had to show me the ropes.Apparently after I went to bed the cake came out. Uncle Chip, Aunt Katie, and Caroline brought Mommy a belated birthday cake. Thanks guys, I didn't want cake anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment