Sunday, August 10, 2008

Four months old!

I turned four months old this Thursday, so Mom had to take some pictures to mark the occasion. Of course, I frustrated her to no end because of my refusal to smile the minute a camera is put in front of me. So here's the best we've got...



As a side note, I've hit a milestone in my baby development. I have officially more than doubled in size. Mom had to take me to the doctor on Friday because I've had a lingering cold (we then discovered that I also have an ear infection, which Mom was unaware of because I never had a fever and am always happy). While at the doctor we found out that I weigh 14 pounds, 10 ounces (with clothes on), which is more than double my starting weight of 6 pounds, 11 ounces. Yeah me!

No comments: