Tuesday, August 9, 2011

We're Home!

I have to admit that my hospital discharge experience was a much more pleasant one this time around than it was when Nolan was born.  The first time I left sobbing, petrified that I was going to have to take care of this little person for the rest of his life without a nurse call button available.  This time around I was ready to leave (and sleep in my own bed).

 The cutting of the baby tag.

 Putting on real clothes for the first time.

 Hanging out in the hospital bassinet for the last time.

 Gracie gnawing on her sister's elbow.  This happens more often than you'd think.

 Gracie's not quite sure what to think of this car seat thing.

 All strapped into their stroller (aka, the bus).

 The girls' first car ride.  They weren't quite sure what to think of it.

Nolan got both of the girls toys and couldn't wait to give them to them.  He was so excited to have them home and was so sweet to them.  I'm so lucky to have such a great kid, and the girls are lucky to have him for a big brother.  

No comments: