Tuesday, August 9, 2011

At the Hospital

Since I had to have a c-section, we had to spend 4 full days in the hospital.  I tried to execute a jail break, but the doctors shot me down.  Since we were in for so long, Nolan, Todd, Grandma, and Grandpa made a lot of back and forth trips.  Here are a few pics of our time there.


 Grandma holding her two youngest grand babies.


 The girls sharing a bed for the first time.  They'd better get used to it.

Nolan opening his other (more portable) present from his new sisters.

Me with one of my girls, after I finally got off of the awful pain medication the had me on and moved out of my bed.

 The proud papa.

 Nolan holding his sister Gracie for the first time.  All of the practice paid off.

A proud Grandpa.


This is how we spent a lot of our time the first few days.  Thank God for technology!

No comments: