Monday, July 26, 2010

Hanging with the Cousins

My cousins, Max and Katie, are in town visiting this week, so I get to hang out with them a lot while Mom and Dad are at work. Today, Mommy took the day off to hang out with all of us, and we went to Monkey Joe's. Due to the need to keep and eye on this kid, she didn't get any pics. However, afterwards we went to my Great Aunt and Uncle, Ann and Mike's, house for some swimming and a cookout. Because the adult to kid ratio was greater than 1:1, Mommy got some pics.

Here's Max ready to shoot some pool hoops. Given the height disadvantage, this is not a skill that is found often in our family.

I decided to stick to the swimming (and jumping).

"Look Mommy! I swimmin'!"

After dinner, we got dressed and burned off some more energy running around the yard. Little did Mike and Ann know what a hit these stepping stones would be with the five and under crowd.

Brother and sister in a head-to-head race.



Here's a little video of the three of us in action.

No comments: