Sunday, July 11, 2010

Diercks Family Reunion - Day 1


We had our second triennial Diercks family reunion this weekend. I wasn't around for the first one, so I decided to party twice as hard this time to make up for it.
(Sidenote: This is not officially a triennial event. My relatives just took three years to get around to planning a second one.)
I got to spend some quality time with my second cousins. I'm the baby of the group, so they were nice enough to let me hang with the big kids. Alex (pictured above) and his sister Makenna drove all the way from Iowa.
We had a lot of fun doing all sorts of stuff. We "raced."
And played football.
Makenna got in on the action too.
She told her mom that I wore her out.
So I decided to let the big kids have a break and practice my sliding action.
This is as good as Mommy came to a group picture.


No comments: