Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Max!

I wanted to send a special happy birthday wish to my cousin Max today. Unfortunately, I need to work on my announciation a bit. If you can't understand, I'm saying "Happy Birthday Max!"

Since you couldn't quite see the lovely piece of work that is your birthday sign in the video, here you go. I used a gaggle of my best stickers just for you! Happy Birthday bud, and welcome to the twos!

2 comments:

dan bryan said...

Thanks for the birthday greeting Nolan! I am just now seeing this and Max is sleeping off his big party so I'll have to show him in the morning.

Steph said...

Somehow I posted first as Dan. That was really me. I guess I was in his account. I had to come show Max the message. He liked it. Nolan sounds so sweet and cute. Max sounds like he is a 40 year old pack a day smoker in comparison. I should really get a video so that I can remember his old man toddler voice.