Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Daddy's out of town this weekend, so Mommy and I decided to take the opportunity to get in some quality time doing a whole lot of nothing. First we went to Starbucks, where she got her coffee and I got my chocolate milk (organic, of course, given Mommy's paranoia of hormones and antibiotics in regular milk). Then we went to the state park for a run (Mommy ran, I rolled) and a trip to the playground.

I spent a good 45 minutes running up and down the ramps, yelling "up ramp, down ramp, wheeeee!"

After some lunch we stopped by to see Aunt Lindsay, who's in town for the weekend. She hadn't seen me in a while, so she ate me up (who wouldn't though, since I'm sooo awesomely cute - Mom made me write that)! She also threatened Mommy if she put this picture on the blog, given her make-up-less, unshowered state, but Mom thinks it's too cute not to post. Sorry Aunt Linds!!

No comments: