
I went on my first trip to the zoo on Saturday afternoon. Mommy's work had an employee event there, so we were allowed in after hours. However, given my sleep schedule, I got there early and only stayed 45 minutes after closing time. I still made it through the whole zoo tantrum free!

I really liked the sharks. Mommy and Daddy got to pet them, but my arms were too short. Mom was worried that if she'd let me try I would have ended up swimming with them.

We saw all sorts of animals. I, of course, called everything with fur (and some without) "puppies."

We went to the desert and saw the
mearcats (aka, puppies). Dad thought this one was hilarious. I don't get it.

I thought the
mearcats looked an awful lot like Emma. Are you sure she's a chihuahua?

Daddy and I checking out the giraffes.

I learned all about the different kinds of animals: Spotted puppy.

Horned puppy.

Silly puppy.

BIG puppy!

I even "walked" to some of the exhibits.

This puppy had a funny bark.

Mommy took me on my first carousel ride. I wasn't quite sure what to think at first, but ended up liking it.

I had to check out the bears playing in the water before we left.

Daddy and I find
each other to be hilarious. It's guy stuff. You wouldn't understand.

This was me about 30 seconds into the ride home. All of that puppy watching can wear a kid out.
2 comments:
So cute! I love the picture of he and Todd laughing. And he is getting so big! Definitely a toddler now!
He should author a kids' book about all the different kinds of animals - spotted puppy, horned puppy, silly puppy... I think it's a great idea in the making! :)
Post a Comment