Saturday, March 28, 2009

And We're Back!

Mom and I sincerely apologize to all of our loyal blog fans for neglecting you. This week has been very rough on us. I started to get sick last Friday. However, the doctor was closed by the time I started feeling really bad, and I had to wait until Monday morning to visit her, which is when Mom started to get sick. Thankfully, she held out long enough to get me into the doctor, where we discovered that I have a double ear infection (yes, yet another ear infection). I have been on antibiotics and seem to be feeling much better now. I actually ate more than two bites of food at lunch today!! On top of my getting sick, Mom had a five day bout with a nasty stomach flu and is finally feeling better today.
So, in case you were wondering, we have not forgotten about you blog readers. We promise to update you with many pictures soon. In the meantime, here's a picture of Nana and I from this week. She came to help Mommy take care of me. I'm wearing only a diaper because I had a minor blow out just before it was taken (antibiotics can have that effect on a baby).

No comments: