I actually turned 11 months old last Saturday, but we didn't get a chance to do my monthly photo shoot until this afternoon.
Just a quick update on me:
- I visited the doctor on Friday to follow up on my latest ear infection, and I now weigh 21 lbs. with clothes on, which is up about a pound from my last visit. I'm still pretty low on the growth charts though, which brings me to my next point...
- I'm now completely off of baby food and only eat table food. However, I have become extremely picky. I refuse (i.e. pick up and throw on the floor) all vegetables besides peas and corn, and I'm very particular about anything else that's put in front of me. I do have a strong love for all things cheese though.
- I've just recently starting feeding myself with a spoon. I probably would have started sooner, but the whole process freaks my type-A mother out, given it's messy side-effects. She realizes, though, that I'll never learn if I don't try.
- I'm still a very, very busy baby. I get into absolutely everything I can get my hands on and attempt to get into those things I can't quite get my hands on. I'm not quite walking yet, but I walk around holding onto things, like push toys and furniture. My parents are quite content with my current state and prefer that I prolong the walking stage for as long as possible, since I wear them out enough as it is.
- My vocabulary is ever-increasing with new words daily, some of which I attach meaning to, most of which I don't. So far the only words that I'm truly gotten down are mama, dada, dog, ball, hi, and bye. I kind of say bottle, but it comes out more like "ba."
- All in all I'm a very happy baby. I'm learning something new daily, so keep checking in with me to see what I'm up to next.
Here are the pics from today's photo shoot:
No comments:
Post a Comment