Mom and Dad had a busy weekend this past weekend full of all sorts of fun activities that they didn't invite me to. Since Grandma was in Portland for my cousin Katie's birthday, I discovered what it's like to have a real babysitter. Saturday night a girl named Lauren came over right before I went to bed and stayed with me while my parents went to a Christmas party. I liked her a lot...until I woke up around 11 p.m. and realized Mom and Dad weren't there. I got over it though, and Mom and Dad soon came home. On Sunday, Mom and Dad went to the Colts game, so I went to the Browning's. Mom used to go there every day when she was a baby, and she turned out alright, so I figured it was okay. And boy was I right. They have twin grandsons that come over and play a lot, so I was in toy heaven. So much so that I didn't even cry once, not even when Mom and Dad left. Unfortunately, Mom failed to get any pictures of me (or the Christmas party), but she did take some pictures at the game.
Mom and Dad looking like tourists in their own city.
1 comment:
Awesome seats! Hey Jess, your mom showed me your blog. I love seeing all the adorable pictures of Nolan and you are a hilarious writer! (err, I mean, Nolan).
We have a family blog, too. If you ever want to check it out, it's www.rayadventures.blogspot.com.
Take care,
Joanna
Post a Comment