
Nana and Poppy came over to celebrate on Christmas Eve, and they brought with them a whole lot of presents. I wasn't quite sure where to begin (can you see the look of intimidation on my face?).
Mom helped me out to help speed the process along. No one was quite sure how that was actually going to work out, given her penchant for incredibly slow present unwrapping, but she actually did okay (and even ripped the paper several times).

Nana couldn't wait for me to open my Elmo Live. Can you see why? I get tickled every time he talks to me.

Poppy and Rudy enjoyed watching me open gifts as well. Don't they look excited?

I saved the bog box for last after Mom warned me not to get too excited about a bog box because it could just be a
refrigerator box full of books that your parents already own (Aunt Stephanie will probably be the only one who gets that reference). Anyhow, I was in luck. No used books here...I got a new Tot Rod (it's a battery powered, parent-controlled kid car for those of you not part of the Toys R Us scene)!

Holy spoiled baby! Mom and Dad said I don't need anymore toys until I'm at least 16, when I may require an updated version of the Tot Rod.
(Side note: notice the missing sock. I think the sock bandit must run in the same circle as Santa.)

Nana and Daddy brought Mommy and Daddy an awesome present of their own: a new couch. Well, new to them at least. No more
vacuuming dog hair! Mom says that this is the best present Nana and Poppy could have given her.
No comments:
Post a Comment