Monday, April 14, 2008

Meet the Grandparents


Mom and Dad had told me a lot about these people called grandparents who were going to fuss over me and spoil me a lot. I know I'm young, and don't yet have a lot of wisdom, but that sounds pretty good to me. They all waited patiently while I was born, but I told mom and dad to hurry up and introduce them...I'm ready to be spoiled!



This is my Grandma Mary Jo. She will be very upset that mom put a picture of her on the internet, but mom says she'd better get used to it.




This is my Nana Gari. Mom says to get used to the waterworks...they happen often.




Nana couldn't stop fussing over me and telling me how perfect I am. Smart lady, huh?




This is my Grandpa Steve. He's been so excited to meet me for the last nine months and couldn't wait hold me.


This is my Poppy Joe. Very funny guy. Is he ever serious? Now I know where Daddy gets his sense of humor.

Three generations of Kenworthy men. We're a good breed.

1 comment:

The Kenworthys said...

Nolan-
Congrats on joining the internet world! Soon you will have fans across the country. Cool kids likes us can't help but get blog groupies...

You will have to talk to your cousin Katie about tricks for Steve and Mary Jo, but if you say Nana you get 100 bucks!

Love- Caroline