Hospitals are busy places. This lady in blue rubbed water on me....dad called it a bath. They say Uncle Chip takes baths, that is just weird! I know I don't like it, screaming doesn't make them stop either.
Then that woman in blue came and took tests to see how things were going. All she had to do was ask, I'm great, now get your hands off of me.
After all that excitement, I spent some time in a plastic sled. We never went sledding!
Mommy and Daddy's friends came by to see me. This is my new friend Brooke. Elizabeth came to see me the night before, but Dad forgot to take the picture. Dont' worry Elizabeth, I kept him up at night for you.
This my buddy JD, dad said he was nervous to hold me because he thought he would catch baby! We love Jack!
Please no more excitement, Mom, I am getting sleepy!
Phew! Goodnight!
1 comment:
Such a handsome boy!
Post a Comment