My cousin, Caroline, came to Terre Haute this weekend from Tennessee, so Mommy, Daddy and I went to see her. Her YaYa and Bob invited all of us over on Saturday night for a cookout.

They had fun yard games for us to play, like hillbilly golf. However, I was more interested in using the balls to decorate my wheels.

Good choice, right?!

I had to work hard to keep up with Caroline on her big girl bike.

Eventually she wore me out, so I moved on to playing some
cornhole.

At the end of the night we all went outside for the spectacular Diet Coke and
Mentos display.
Caroline's Uncle Robbie has us all convinced that the combination of a liter of Diet Coke and a roll of
Mentos would create a marvelous explosion. We all waited anxiously for the big moment only to be disappointed by the outcome. Explosion is was, but marvelous it was not.
On another note, this picture made Mommy realize how little I really am. Believe it or not, Caroline is only a year and four months older that me. However, thanks to her genetic propensity towards giantess status, courtesy of the Hunt side of the family, she's got a good 14 inches on me. My Mommy, on the other hand, has done nothing to help me out in the height department. Let's just hope I'm a late bloomer!
No comments:
Post a Comment