Sunday, October 24, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa and I took a fun trip to Great Wolf Lodge in Mason, Ohio, this weekend. My cousins Max and Katie had given me a gift card to stay there for Christmas last year.

I was a little apprehensive at first, so I started the day off by pushing Daddy around in the tube.

Then just pushing the tubes around, which was even more fun than pushing Daddy.

I found this to be hilarious.


Finally (after a little convincing and a little push from Mommy) I was ready for the water slides. Once I was on them, I had a blast.

I was over the little slides after a few runs and was ready for the big league blue slides. (Sidenote: Sorry for the extra people in the pic. Grandpa couldn't get a pic without people in the way because the slides were too far away.)

After the waterpark it was time for trick-or-treating.
We got a list of clues and had to figure out each clue to find out where to go get candy.

After dinner it was story time.



I had to sit on Daddy's lap to keep him from moving. He's got a hard time sitting still for very long.

I even got to sleep in my own "cabin." It was so cool. I can't wait to do it again!

No comments: