Saturday, February 27, 2010

Disney Day Two: Character Breakfast

On Saturday morning, we went to a character breakfast at the Contemporary Resort. To get there, we had to ride on the monorail, which I loved, of course, given my love of anything that resembles a train.

Pluto was the first to come to visit me. Out of all of the characters, I can easily say that he's my least favorite, since I just refer to him as "puppy" and not even by his given name.

Next, Donald Duck, or "Quack Quack" as I like to call him, came by.

Then it was Goofy's turn. I got to show him my car with his picture on it.

Then it was the big cheese himself. He even took the time to sign my autograph book.

Apparently I didn't get the memo that you're supposed to smile in pictures.

Last but not least was my new favorite, Minnie. I couldn't take my eyes off of her long enough to look at the camera because I was so smitten.

No comments: