A few months ago, I told all of my loyal blog fans about my crazy picky eating habits. At last check in, I was refusing to eat all meats, wouldn't touch 99.9% of veggies, and had even sworn off peanut butter. Well, I have an update....Nothing has changed. Mom and Dad tried to follow my doctor's advice, which consisted of basically starving me unless I chose to eat the same food that the rest of the family was eating. What my doc failed to realize when suggesting this tactic was that both of my parents are incredibly stubborn, and we all know that the apple does not fall far. So, rather than letting me starve myself, Mom and Dad have tried to make the best of it (until I'm old enough to barter with) and capitalize on any opportunity where I am remotely interested in healthy food. Hence, the above picture. Mom was enjoying some Yoplait a few days ago, and I decided that I needed some too. So, I got down on some YoBaby! Normally Mom would freak out about such a mess, but when it comes to my healthy eating habits she welcomes it! Welcome to the Kenworthy's blog. This is where we will update everyone on the many adventures of our family of five and share all that's new with our three(!) children. Please check often for updates.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Food Update
A few months ago, I told all of my loyal blog fans about my crazy picky eating habits. At last check in, I was refusing to eat all meats, wouldn't touch 99.9% of veggies, and had even sworn off peanut butter. Well, I have an update....Nothing has changed. Mom and Dad tried to follow my doctor's advice, which consisted of basically starving me unless I chose to eat the same food that the rest of the family was eating. What my doc failed to realize when suggesting this tactic was that both of my parents are incredibly stubborn, and we all know that the apple does not fall far. So, rather than letting me starve myself, Mom and Dad have tried to make the best of it (until I'm old enough to barter with) and capitalize on any opportunity where I am remotely interested in healthy food. Hence, the above picture. Mom was enjoying some Yoplait a few days ago, and I decided that I needed some too. So, I got down on some YoBaby! Normally Mom would freak out about such a mess, but when it comes to my healthy eating habits she welcomes it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment