
Soooooo, the subject of this post may be a bit misleading. My cousins, Max and Katie, were in town this weekend from Portland, and Aunt Steph (their mommy) was going to take pictures of the three of us. However, I decided to single-handedly ruin it by refusing to cooperate.

The three of us did sit still for a few moments, but then we were distractacted. From our expressions you might assume that we were witnessing a puppy running through moving traffic or, even worse, Thomas getting bathed in coal dust right before the big train show. But no, Grandma ran inside for a second without us.

Max was happy for the intermission....more time for snacks.

Grandma re-appeared with lollipops for the three of us. I, of course, was completely freaked out by them (along with all other foods) and decided not to participate, but Max and Katie were happy to pose for the pictures.

And eat them of course!

I chose to watch from the sidelines.

After the unsuccessful photo shoot, Max and I had time to compare trains. His Thomas talked out loud. Mine just stares at me.

Then we all watched the puppies (aka, 200 lb dogs) play in the back yard. Oh well, maybe I'll decided to cooperate next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment