Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hanging out with Daddy

Daddy had the day off today, and since it was raining outside he and I went to the Children's Museum. I'm starting to really get used to this place. It was my third visit in 8 days! We almost didn't get to go because Daddy discovered that I was missing a shoe when we got there. But after I threw a fit when I thought we had to go home, he decided to give it a try. Missing shoes must happen often there because the guy at the information desk said they kept extra socks around just for that purpose.

I played with the trains a lot. I think it's time for Mommy to get out my train set (hint, hint).

My arms were a little too short to reach around the track. Maybe we'll set up a smaller track at home. Thanks for the fun day Dad!

No comments: