Friday, April 17, 2009

My First Easter

After my birthday party on Saturday, I went with Nana, Poppy, Aunt Katie, and Cousin Caroline to the Haute. Mommy and Daddy stayed behind to clean up the house and met up with us later. We all went to church (sort of - Caroline and I ran around in the lobby) on Sunday morning then went over to the Hunt's (Caroline's YaYa and Bob) for an Easter egg hunt. Surprisingly, I was pretty good at the egg hunting thing. Mommy and Daddy had to help a bit, but I picked them all up and put them in my basket. Mom forgot to bring her camera, so we'll just refer you to Caroline's blog. http://keepupwithcaroline.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-easter.html

When we got home, I found my basket from the Easter bunny based out of Indy (the one based out of Terre Haute brought me a basket to Nana and Poppy's house).


No comments: