Friday, January 30, 2009

Visiting with the cousins

My cousins, Max and Katie, came to visit from Portland this weekend. We all went to the Children's Museam today. Max and I tried out all of the baby-friendly activities in Playscape, including the water. He prefered to drink the water, while I chose to spill it all over my clothes. We had fun though.

Here we are in the "crawling track" (Mom doesn't know what it's actually called, so this is the name she's given it). I wouldn't stop moving long enough for Mom to get a decent picture, so this is all she got. At least Max is looking at the camera.


Both Max and I tried to do everything in our power to knock this toy over, but Grandma outsmarted us and was holding it down.

Unfortunately, Mom didn't get any pictures of Katie. She'll have to take some more tomorrow.

No comments: