Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Seven Months Old

At exactly 6:37 pm last Friday evening, I turned 7 months old. I happened to go to the doctor that day (because I was sick, not because I was turning 7 months) and found out that I now weigh 18 pounds, 2 ounces (2.5 more pounds and I've tripled my birth weight). I'm also starting to do big boy things, like crawl. Right now, it's just an army crawl, but Mom thinks the real deal is coming soon. We'll have to see.
Here are some of my pics to mark the occasion:



Here I am taking my socks off, which is something I do any chance I get. I'm the local sock bandit at my school. Once my socks are off, I crawl around and steal them from the other babies.

Showing off those new teeth!


Okay, I'm spent...no more pictures.


Mom just had to throw this one in here because she finds it hilarious.

No comments: