Today was a big day...I celebrated my baptism! Mom will post pics of the actual event when Aunt Katie or Nana send them (hint, hint!). In the meantime, here are some pics after the service. Don't I look angelic in white?!




After the service, we all came back to my house and had lunch (pureed sweet potatoes and apples for me, sandwiches for the rest).

I was too busy with my sippy to be bothered for a picture.

I even got a cake, although I wasn't actually allowed to eat it.

Then we opened my presents. Mom helped, and I watched.

Chip, Katie, and Caroline got me the gift in this pretty blue box. Mommy said that this particular type of blue box is very special, and I should take note. When I'm older all of the ladies in my life will really appreciate any gift that comes in a box like this.
Wow, I can see why it is special. This bubble wrap stuff is really cool.
Then Mom informed me that this is my gift (it's a ceramic baseball piggy bank...Jesus must have loved baseball). I like it too, but it doesn't make popping noises when I smack it.
No comments:
Post a Comment