
Mom, Dad, and I decided to hit the road again and head up to Chicago for the 4th of July. Their two bags are the little ones on the right. The rest is mine.
On Friday we stayed with our friends Justin and Mandy. Some of you may also know Justin (shown above) as my Godfather of Rock.
This is my new friend Mandy. She held onto me while I hung out and sucked on my hand (which I now have decided to do all day long).
I wore my patriotic gear for my first 4th of July...
Unfortunately, it got too cold, and Mom made me cover it up with a sweatshirt before we went to watch fireworks.

Daddy and his friends went on a fishing trip on Saturday morning, so Mom, Mandy, and I went shopping (for me of course). Mom picked up these cool rattle socks and bracelets. They're pretty nifty, since I still haven't gotten the hang of actually picking things up on my own.
On Saturday night, we went to see our friends Aaron and Christina (sorry, Mom forgot to take a picture), and then headed downtown to stay at a hotel. I got the bed all to myself; Mom and Dad had to sleep on the floor.

Ahhh, I could get used to this.
1 comment:
Nice pics! Thanks for coming up...that was a great weekend!
Post a Comment