I actually turned one month old yesterday, but I kept Mom too busy to find time to post the blog. To celebrate the occasion Mom and I hung out all day and did all sorts of fun stuff. But first we had to change my clothes because I yacked all over myself about 30 seconds after this picture was taken.
Ahhh, much better.
We had tummy time, where I gladly showed off my advanced rolling over skills.
Then I spent some serious time with my Baby Einstein gym. That crazy star gets me every time.
When Daddy got home I wanted to tell him all about my big day, but I was too pooped. (Notice the second outfit change due to yet another yacking episode.)
1 comment:
Silly Cousin Nolan-
The yacking is fun, you get to wear all your cool clothes and your Mom gets to do more laundry! It is just your way of letting her know who is boss...
Caroline
Post a Comment